Spring Arbor Coatings offers multiple stage cleaning, light assembly and can accommodate part sizes up to 7′ length x 4′ depth
e-coating nearly 40,000,000 parts in 2020!
- “Value Added” operations after the coating process
- Installation of rubber components or protective sleeves
- Post-paint operations allowing for elimination of unnecessary transportation resulting in direct shipment of assembled product to your customer
Spring Arbor Coatings uses the “PLEX” online ERP software system for real-time management of inventory, scheduling, preventative maintenance, accounting, program management, and quality control.
- ISO 9000 certified
- Robust daily process controls
- Meets or exceeds most OEM performance requirements
- APQP and PPAP submissions are utilized
Spring Arbor Coatings, LLC is committed to meeting customer requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products, services and the quality management system.